The Signal

Serving the College since 1885

Wednesday May 8th

VIDEO: Montclair SGA Meeting of 1/30/08

Heads up! This article was imported from a previous version of The Signal. If you notice any issues, please let us know.

Below are several video clips from the January 30th meeting of the Montclair SGA. Speakers address the SGA's decision to freeze the budget of the Montclarion, the MSU student newspaper.

These videos are linked to this story.

Read the original story from our January 30th issue here.

Video shot by Michelle McGuinness, Editor-in-Chief at The Signal.

IN THIS VIDEO: Montclair State University's Student Government Association (SGA) addresses The Montclarion, members of the press and spectators at its Jan. 30 meeting. The SGA froze the newspaper's budget on Jan. 22.

IN THIS VIDEO: Via letter, former Montclair Student Government Association (SGA) executive preisdent Angelo Lilla addresses the current SGA at its Jan. 30 meeting. The current SGA froze the newspaper's budget on Jan. 22.

IN THIS VIDEO: Student Government Association (SGA) executive president Ron Chicken speaks at the Jan. 30 meeting of Montclair State University's SGA meeting. The SGA froze the newspaper's budget on Jan. 22.

IN THIS VIDEO: A New Jersey Press Association representative speaks at the Jan. 30 meeting of Montclair State University's Student Government Association (SGA) meeting. The SGA froze the newspaper's budget on Jan. 22.

IN THIS VIDEO: An ACLU lawyer speaks at the Jan. 30 meeting of Montclair State University's Student Government Association (SGA) meeting. The SGA froze the newspaper's budget on Jan. 22.

Comments

Most Recent Issue

Issuu Preview

Latest Cartoon

5/3/2024